Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Face lift!

Look! It's the new face lift of the season. It's the Autumn/Fall look. Hahah...
It took me hours to figure out why my link isn't working, and which is the right color for my tag Board. Yes tag board is still looking horrible, but there's nothing much i can do about the color combi.

Well while blogging, im scratching all over. Yes, im peeling. All over..from my cheeks, to nose, to my chest. I slathered all kinds of shit onto my skin. From mango moisturiser from the body shop, to clinique's dramatically moisturising, to Clinique's after sun clamant, to body scrub to reduce itchiness....and back to mango lotion. Haha... desperate itchiness, calls for desperate measures.

Scratching is bad, coz it looks obscene. I might be mistaken for suffering from cooties! And im scratching at places that would cause heads to turn, and aunties to shake their heads with disapproval.
Nothing i could do, and i can't bear with the itch!

I went over to Ikea and Anchorpoint for dinner, and a little round of stroll. Ooh i wanted to buy the basket for storage, so i could dump all my jeans and pants into it. Mommy's forever complaining about my pile of clothes. So wicker basket will be a good way to hide up the mess. *smiles*

I also saw really cute bedlinens, curtains, layout...and everytime i pay Ikea a visit, i have this huge urge to redecorate my room! I want to add more stars to the wall, change the bed, the wardrobe, the floor tiles, a mosaic tiled kitchen or toilet and many more!

While i was at Ikea, i passed by Guardian's and i got mommy a box of L'oreal Feria Hair dye. As usual, i chose the color, Blackcurrent. Paid for it, and went home.
Played Hair colorist for the night, and i dyed mommy's head blackcurrent. Many years passed, and i still think it's a good color. It's not too loud, and not too subtle, I guess the name's got something to do with the appeal that it's exercised on me though.

So happened that i couldn't resist the color..and decided to do mine too... i randomly picked certain spots to color, but ended up spreading the dye all over the head.
But hey! It turned out pretty nice. I look healthier instantly. The previous copper color made me look like i was sick, as im waaay too pale to stomach "copper". Darkening me head seem to solve my "sickness" instantly.
Yummy!

I am so Proud of my work, but unfortunately, i've got yet another appointment with the hairstylist tomorrow.
So i've only got 1 day to show off my work of art, before it becomes someone else's work again.
Boo. Lookat it in another way.. if the color job turns out bad, at least i have the hands of an expert to rescue my short locks. But sucky, when it turns out fine and pretty.
Bah!

Bash tickets are out, and the RUmagazine is due to be printed and delivered this friday. Im so excited about it!
If only i could be as excited about my coming Management Accounting and Business Test that's due on tuesday. Sigh. That's life i suppose...

Ooh... and my poor little injured toe resembles a bulbasaraus. It's gross and disgusting. I guess it's disfigured for life. Wearing pretty shoes won't comfort the poor little toe anymore. Boo! poor toe...