Sunday, December 04, 2005

The big day..

So much for attempting to dress all shabby and grungey like a hobo. Mommy banned me from wearing my outfit, the minute she lay her eyes on me! Argh!
I ended up looking like a typical ah lian, instead of the planned hobo look that i've wanted to try out. Damn!

The wedding dinner went on smoothly, and i wore my black white outfit. Supposed to be the flapper inspired style, and i did manage to look shapeless! (which is good for the appetite!)

Doreen (the bride) is absolutely awsome, and i love her gowns, they're just so sexy in a subtle way, though it'll be sexier, if her plunging neck dress would open up a little wider.. Haha!
we took quite abit of pictures, and im too tired to load it up today..so i'll load them tomorrow or something..

The speech she gave was rather emotional for me, as i fought back the urge to tear, everything was just so sweet and touching. Im just so glad to see her married, happy and settled.. (oh, im speaking as if im her mommy *dabs eyes*)

Post Wedding dinner, i managed to persuade my sweet and pretty mommy to drop me off at Momo.
It was only when i reached Momo, did i realise that i didn't bring along my Identification card along with me. It's been absolutely ages, since bouncers/door bitches last requested for my Id when i go party! @#%*^! (come on, look at my face! I've aged so much during the study period for exams, do i look like im under 18 for goodness sake?!!)
Of all days, it's got to be the day when i chose to walk out of home with just an EZ Link card, and my Debit card. What the hell! So much for going cashless!

Luckily, after some slight reasoning with the very nice bouncer, they finally allowed Selene's friend to sign me in..and told me to "please remember to bring your ID along with you, the next time you're here ". Duh!

thank you so much girlie, for all that trouble that i've imposed onto you and Kenneth, love you lots!!! And i did enjoy myself somehow, despite the horrible music.

Night night!