Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Urgh! disgusting!

It just dawned upon me that in less than 24hours time, my results will be out! shitty!!!!
Im stuck in mixed emotions... nervous, panicky, excited, and i dont want to know how i'd fare for my exams ever!

I dont wanna fail! =(

I've finally managed to complete the Korean Drama "da chang jing", and im glad that it's got a nice ending.

I've missed the first council meeting for the orientation, coz i was feeling feverish and had a bad headache.
It can't possibly be the lack of sleep! coz i sure slept lots recently.
I've been a really good girl eating up my vegs and all...so why am i feeling so lousy?

Went over to Warren country club on Sunday evening for dinner with the boo's folks, and we had chinese food at the restaurant.
It's some horrible experience man! The food's pretty good, but i wouldnt say the same for the hygiene and the service.

As i was dressed in flip flops and a tube dress ( i took into considerations that i might actually be swimming there, so i dressed up like i was heading for the beach, yo! ), the man at the entrance of the restaurant told me off for wearing flip flops into the restaurant. I was like ??!?

I know it's a country club, and there's a certain prestigeness it has to maintain, but who in the right mind would actually wear a swanky new pair of footwear and actually go swimming in it?
Not that i would swim in my flip flops, but i'll be dripping wet after the swim ain't it? Surely you wouldn't expect me to trod around barefooted until im clean and dry...

Besides, it's such a hassle to be bring along 2 pairs of footwear just to look good. Afterall, the purpose of going down to a country club, would be to enjoy myself, why bother about how i would dress? (besides, ask yourselves, have you ever seen me shabbily dressed? the entire world knows that i'll rather die than to be seen in anything horrible or shabby)

Then again, i dont seem to think that hotpants/gym shorts would be as appropriate dressing either. So why is it that guest patronising the restaurant, wearing a baggy ugly tee with gym shorts are not childed about their dresscode, while i on the other hand, is wearing a pretty little frilly dress with a candied colored pair of flip flop, gets the "dresscode defying" treatment?

Urgh it's disgusting... I hate ugly fat waiters who discriminates people!
Discriminating me is one matter, while discovering a clump of hair in your shark's fins is another.
Leonard's mom discovered a clump of hair at the bottom of her shark's fin soup, and i spotted a drowned fly in the pitcher of iced water when they refilled my glass of water.

How absolutely revolting. Worst of all, the service personel in the restaurant wasn't even sorry about the clump of hair in the soup, merely asking if we would like to have a replacement bowl of soup. @#%!

I'll flip in my grave, if i have to cough up the money to pay for membership to the country club (with all due respects to Boo's dad, im not trying to be rude here). Besides, Boo boo's dad did say that this is the first and last time we'll step into the chinese restaurant, due to everything that has happened in one short evening.
But we'll try the terrace cafe the next time we're there, coz im not one to discriminate a place, and i'll bear in mind to be decked in my best the next time im there, so that i wouldn't be looked down on. How silly, but i've got some scores to settle, and a point to prove..
til then, i'll just sit around and do nothing. Cheers!