Friday, February 24, 2006

Updates!


At Bakerzin enjoying my Tapas with Zoe.


Time for short little updates!
I haven't been a good girl with waking up on time, as i seem to be suffering from "sleepy deaf ears" syndrome. Nothing seems to be able to wake me up recently.. Haha!


I had dinner with Zoe at Bakerzin's on Tuesday, after school. The tapas were great, and they were so nicely decorated that i actually hesitated eating them for a long time, before tucking in.
If you ask me, im still in sky high from the desserts!

Zoe had some cheesecake icecream with loads of berries toppings, that just looking at it, made my tooth hurts! But definitely tasted yummy too!
As usual we gossiped like mad, and the shops were nearly closed, when we were done with dinner.

In fact, just taking a look at the Bakerzin website, is enough to make your mouth water!

Anyone interested in treating me to a round of Tapas?



Linda & i in Zouk's toilet










I got my weekly fix of mambo yesterday, and it took me quite a huge effort to resist "lancing lancing" the whole of Wednesday. I finally succumb to the urges, and there i was! "Lancing around!"


Linda was there with me, and we had quite a blast hopping from Zouk to phuture, then back to Zouk, then Phuture again.
It was rather fun hanging out with Uncle Sean and the rest, over at members, and i love the little fiber optic light decorations! They look so pretty in the dark! I'll wanna do that when i have a little home of my own in future. Ha!

As for Thursday, my Boo brought me over to Raffle's house to collect the Hammies! They are sooo puny and cute! i took a total of 4 hammies, 2 for me, and 2 for Mich, and the puny ones look so sweet, when they snuggle up against each other when sleeping. *sigh*
I'll update pictures of the little hammies when i actually do find the time to load pictures up and blog again.


There's the dreaded Employment Relations assignment due on the 3rd March, and History of Management Thoughts literature Review that's due on the 7th or 8th March. And yet another Managment Accounting Test on the 14th March. I am so gonna be a grumpy girl til the 14th, and i'll definitely have those little swirls in the eyes, just like those characters in comics illustrations!

Bah! What a way to celebrate my birthday! Being busy with projects! Yucks!