Monday, March 13, 2006

busy bee

i've been busy busy
I jumped into the bandwagon of working at the computer fair, right after handing my HMT in!
So for the past 4 days, i've been shuttling around, and just literally hanging around the fair, distributing flyers.

busy busy with my 2 coming test, til then, u might not hear from me.
I'll load pictures up in my next update, i promise! =)

For now, i'll like to thank Zoe, Daniel, Caecilia, Aaron, Eric, Yong Zhen, Agacia, Fiona, Jane, Michelle Ang, Ivy, Larlin, Waiyan, Stephanie, Vivian, Kenny, Robin, Justin, Jianshen, Paul and Tiffany, for the very big birthday present! Thank you! Thank you so much for all the $210 of shopping vouchers!

I'll be a good girl, and i'll work hard! Yay!!

Dinner yesterday was bad...... im down with LS! my tummy's doing the hip hop and some random sqeezing.....needless to say, the bottom channel's spending lots of quality time with my toilet bowl... its bad..but thank goodness, i'm feeling feeling better.

Arhhhh

I wanna shop at JB soon, any takers?