Friday, March 03, 2006

i need a life soon.. and some cakes.

i'm still stuck with my Employement Relations assignment at this time of the day, and all that i've got to blame would be the procrastinator in me. Argh! im so sick and tired of typing/looking/thinking of the word conflict, that i've decided to type other words that are non related to CONFLICTS.

Things that you ought to know....
1) Do you know that i had a haircut before my birthday, or was there no visible difference to you?


2) do you know that my hair color's currently classified as "unknown" color, coz it's been a really long time since i last colored it. =(

3) i finally named my 2 new hammies additions in the family. The girlie's named Tigerlily, and pebbles is the boy! mommy generously sponsored the payment of their home. It's pink and it looks so pretty. *beams happily* Thank you mommy!
(in case you're wondering, tigerlily, as in the red indian princess from the adventures of Peter Pan, and pebbles because his colorings remind me so much of the pebbles that people usually use to decorate their gardens.)


Pretty names right? *tee hee hee*

4) the hammies sleep in weird position, and there's evident sibling rivalry when they are drinking water. Apparently, when one drinks from the bottle, the other is immediately reminded of its own thirst...leading to the squabble and squeaks of who gets to drink first. *sigh*
Babies!

5) I've this super craving for cakes at the moment, and the cake cravings has been bugging me the whole of today! Give me a banana chocolate cake from Secret recipe, or Awfully chocolate's chocolate cakes, or Coffee Club's Tiramisu Al Cafe, or even Bakerzin's tapas would be good!
Give me some cakes!!


6) I met up with Daphne Wu again, and we had a blast chatting as usual! Psst! i bought myself a new bikini that's a roxy rip off. (saw it online) The price is good, but fitting is so so... but who cares? i couldn't find the real thing, so i had to settle for the second best!


and Daphy got herself a bikini too, of another design. Well i Told you, we had a blast! haha!


Designs defer slightly, but it's 90% similar....(or i wouldn't be able to recognise it then, would i?) anyways, gimme a chance to parade around in them soon, someone please organise a beach outing or something!














7) im going to Jumbo Seafood for dinner tomorrow, and i bet with my entire stomach that i'm so gonna be a glutton tomorrow night. *slurps*

8) That i've been doing alot of online shopping recently, and i am so tempted to buy half the stuff that i saw, and the only thing that's stopping me from my purchases, would be my unhealthy bank account (but thankfully, after my birthday it's lookin healthier now=))

9) my weetle pix!e need a bath and a home cleaning service soon, but i just haven't got the time..so she's stinking a little. I resorted to spraying this "smelling good" animal fragance to make her stink less. Haha! She smells like a baby now!

10) Went to Malaysia on wednesday night with the boo, mandy and kevin, for a little drive around JB, and we pumped petrol, get the cars washed, and supper together while waiting for the cars to be washed. the ayam maggi goreng is good, but i dunno what the man did to the chicken, the bones was all shattered, and i kept crunching into the little bits of bones. (bet i scarred my teeth), but i'll eat it again, if i ever have the chance to! We chatted til the wee hours of the morning, and i fell asleep instantly, the minute i hit the bed. ZzzzZ...

I wanna go shopping in JB soon! think of all the VNC shoes that i can stock up on!

Haha, just reading through what i have just typed, i realised that my thoughts are so random. abit of this, a bit of that, but just bear with me, until i get my sanity back. HMT's next. ARgh!!!!!
someone probably need to throw me a guidebook on "how to keep your sanity, when u're loaded with projects"

*groan* Now, i've gotta revert back to Employment relationship and overt and covert conflicts......zzzZZzz..