Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SE W850i

Say hello to my new toy, the Sony Ericsson W850i!




Though not the newest phone around in the market, i kinda fancy the sliding design, and what is more important, the phone is in WHITE! Golden white to be exact. Hahaha.
I spent the whole night prodding and playing with my new toy, and it has been functioning pretty much to my standards, except for the minor lagginess one experience, while texting.

I heart my new SE W850i! That's all i can say for now, and the pretty pink flower theme that came along with it. Hohohohoho!
After paying a whoopping SGD495 for my phone, I have also added on Martin Fields for $16, because the people at the store refused to give it to me, as a freegift. *Hmpf!*
Total damage done to my bank : SGD 511

Sounds like a spendthrift to you? Personally, i think the price can be justified by the delicate situation that i am fixed in, where
1) my contract with Starhub is less than a year, so i am left with no choice but to purchase a phone without contract, and also not forgetting that 2) i am without a handset to trade in.

Well in anycase, the SE is still cheaper than what i paid for my Nokia 7610 in the past.
I literally paid a leg for the 7610 with contract still!
To date, i wonder what crossed my little bubble filled head to pay that much money, for a phone, but i would say that my 7610 is still my favourite phone, of its era.

Despite the option that that i can always choose to live with my replacement phone the Nokia 7270, until my contract expires, i guess it is a nice gesture to be able replace my lost toys the Ipod nano, and the N70.

You'll never know how lonely it is, to be travelling about without music to my ears, and neither would you be able to anticipate the queer stares i get, when i hum songs aloud while walking.

May my lost nano and N70 rest in peace, no matter which part of the world they are sold to, irregardless of whichever pair of grubby hands is holding on to them now.
Oh! And may that bastard who snatched my bag dies soon, if he hasn't already died.
Amen. *smirks*