Sunday, September 16, 2007

Initial dance practise

I shall make use of Blogger's new video feature, and upload all my prac sessions! Same dance, same song differing only in outfit, dates and progress + our screw ups ( if you're able to spot the mistakes!) Hahaha!

Taken on the 6th of September. Our first time learning the chereograph.
You could see that we were wobbly, uncertain, and full of mistakes.
I danced like an absolute klutz, gigantic steps and all, even though i was wearing a banded mini skirt that restricts movement, it amazes me just how gawky and unrefined i look.
My feet was everywhere! Gosh! It horrifies me even til now!


Taken on Wednesday 12 Sept.
My third practise session.
I learnt that i dip pose like a duck at the end, and my hands are limp.
No tension, no frame!
I also learnt that spotting is visually enticing. HAhahaha.