Sunday, September 09, 2007

picture alteration

It's been a tough week for me i must say.
a Self inflicted tough week. It took me ages, to get started on Strategic Managment projects.
Aha! But i am definitely glad that it's over.
I spent post Strat managment submission recovering over lost sleep + being sick.


To sum it up, i feel like a whiny needy brat this whole week, only that i have no one to whine to, or rather no one who sympathises. Boo. Hahahahha.

As usual, posted pictures to show how boring my week was, but i'll try to make it sound more happening ok?!
Had dinner at Dempsy road with Quacks some time back.. last wednesday i think.
He brought me around to explore Dempsy Road! We ended up having dinner at this fusion uber cool steamboat place called Rain! The concept is pretty nice, the place was a dining/drinks place and the steamboat's decent compared to the steep price that came along with it!
I had leonard-made tiramisu for desserts! Yums!

As mentioned, the concept of the place is nice. They have a nice swing for little Daphne to swing in, and their crockery always has 3 compartments!
There was the steamboat pot that was divided into 3 for 3 different soup bases,
the rice bowl as shown in the pictures above for me to put my cooked food and soup, and the sauce plates! They have a curry sauce that goes well with the meat, an extra spicy hainanese chilli sauce and lastly the sambal chilli that goes well with seafood ;p - so the waitress explained.
Ahahahhaha! and not forgetting the swing! It sits 3!
I bet 3 must be their lucky number!
Was telling leonard that they shouldnt name their place Rain, but rather three.

Amusing huh?!
It's Zoe's convocation last friday, so i dressed up to pop by for some camera action.
Most of the pictures that i've taken are all stuck in my graduant friend's camera. All i have to show, would be my random pictures of myself in toilets and lift. Gah! Unglam!
But congrats to Daniel, Zoe, Mich Ang, Su Ann, Say Chuan, Eric, Cae and Kang Wei, and those who've missed out in the name listing process, for their graduation! Especially to Zoe who graduated with Distinctions! I'm proud of ya'll!

Met up with Crix, Jason and Hui Qing for Supper at Hong Kong cafe.
Despite hating the food there, i'm always there because the friends like there.
Bah! At least the minced meat baked rice taste decent. Hee.
Crix brought his camera along, and so explained for my random monkey face.
Bleah!
This picture is labelled as Daphy's pro shot, because Crix's logic was, since I am always self snapping pictures, i would do a better job holding the camera. Hahahaha, i am amused.
Finally my narcissism has been recognised as a worthy skill to own! Woo hoo!

I took this picture before supper earlier. Nice?!
I later turned the picture into this!!
All while i was suffering from Strat Management writer's block. Hahhaha, funny how when bored and pressured, all i do is create stupid and silly pictures. Don't think so? Look on!

Oh well, you get the geist.
As for the good news, my Pix!e baby's finally growing some bum fur!
After being bald in the lower half body for a good half year! I'm thrilled!
She looks like she's waddling around with a furry black diaper! Ahhhh! So cute!


That's about all for now! Pix!e says hi, and she looks forward to looking cuter! (pardon the lack of face paint on me...) She looks like she's giving a little wave with her short paw. Ahhhhh! cuteness overdose.