Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nokia prism

I was flipping through the ICON magazine that was sitting on the dining table, over noodles and i chanced upon this! The nokia Prism series! Well they look cute and sort of sleek in design. The concept reminds me of a gleaming ruby gem! and i think it's pretty!
The Nokia 7500.

and the nokia 7900 prism

the not so pretty back of the 7900, which in my opinion is the ugliest part of the phone, based solely on pictures. Then again, my random craze is based solely on my attraction to the color scheme and the gleaming "bejewelled" appeal. Wait til i lay my hands on one, before concluding if it is a phone worth getting.
After all, a phone must not only look good, but function well too! HAhahaha.

For now, i'll still be happy sticking to my pretty white SE W850i. Only problem is, almost every girl that i know, seem to own a pretty white SE W850i too. Gah! So much for being unique. Hahahahah.