Friday, November 16, 2007

grumpy friday


Deepavali/Diwali - Festival of Lights.
I took pictures of the pretty decorations, that my neighbour painstakingly placed in front of their house, as well as the sides of the lift landing areas.
Decoration comes in form of powder or flour like material that is scattered on the floor to form white outlines of the design, then filled with colored glitter, or colored rice grains. Flowers, and not forgetting the flickering of the candle lights, livened up the common area for the few days. It was just too bad that i took pictures in the day, instead of the night.
Pictures, pictures. My usual affair with the camera. of which, i've gained weight on my face, if you haven't already noticed.

There's also my experiment with my mini collection of false eye lashes, because i was too lazy to remove my make up, after screwing up the eye part.
So using false lashies to cover up seem to be the most hassle free solution.

As i have been rudely awakened EARLY this morning, by the loud conversations that goes between my mom and sister, i am sitting grumpily in front of my laptop, posting this entry.
There's quite abit of posting for me to catch up, but i'm not in the best frame of mind to do so now.

For a sneak preview of what i might blog about in my coming entries:

- Venturing into Boat Quay on a Saturday for for Zu Sheng's birthday party (Zoe where are the pictures?)
- Pictures for Monday/Tuesday's Chalet entry + my 3 hour stay in the kitchen, battling potatoes and eggs.

- Wednesday's angsty Mambo at Zouk.

- Thursday's lesson of the many uses of Lemon

and maybe my lazy and grumpy Friday. *smiles*

*trudges back to bed*