Saturday, November 10, 2007

SISF 2007

Just days before the start of my first exam paper, i scuttled over to Downtown East, Pasir Ris for the Singapore International Salsa Festival 2007!
The event was an eye opener for a noob like me, as the various studios took the chance to showcase their talents through scheduled performances, and in summary, there was loads of dancing involved, and here's a glimpse of the event!

Joanna and I fooling around with the SISF banner.
Audrey and I. Being very shy newbies, we spent most of our time observing and watching people dance, so we entertained ourselves with picture taking! Audrey seem to have perpetual good skin that GLOWS! I am so envious!
Group shot (left to right): John, Daphne, Adi, girl next to Audrey (i forgot her name), Audrey and Leon or leonard or something like that. I'm sorry that i'm really bad with names.
Candid moment. Mid dancing with John. I think i look vaguely gleeful because i made a mistake while dancing. Hahahahha
-
I think i should head off for bed again, seeing that the sun has already risen.
Nights!