Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween at Zouk.

It was a halloween+Mambo+post exam celebrations for most of the Blue Magnums, i was the minority who was partying because she was celebrating with being 2/3 done with exams.

Grinning like a kitty kat, i'm so glad to be out, instead of mugging at home!
I enjoyed myself thoroughly that night. I was so physically drained, that it took me at least 3 days worth of sleep, to bounce back to my usual self.

Pictures with the boys... in the clockwise direction starting on the left: We have Justin, Gi Whang, Robin and Kenny.

Pictures with the girlies.. Zoe, Lailin, Waiyan and Steph
and not forgetting Robin's "Scandal worthy" shots, which were 2/3 candid, I decided to pose gamely for the camera to complete the last shot. Hahahaha. If you ask me, it's all about capturing images at the angles, to achieve the scandal effect!! Amusing!
Left to right, Waiyan, Felicia and Daphne.
I found myself a new friend that night. Hello Felicia!
I was later told by the rest that she's supposed to resemble Vivien.
Personally, i wouldn't say that Vivien and Felicia look alike, but they do have a general flavour that you can't quite point a finger or associate to, but they each have a personality of their own that makes them uniquely them. Through sheer coincidence, i've dug up a picture of similar sequence just for fun!
With Waiyan and i being the constant, and the 2 ladies standing in the center.
What do you think?
*grinz*