Monday, July 21, 2008

photoshoot #1

The house is currently going through a slight renovation, where we have old toilet floor tiles being hacked away, coupled with drilling, hammering and squeaky sound. The combination gave me a headache, and all these will last until (hopefully) thursday, and we're talking about a very very small toilet.
I guess i'll need to find programs and activities to stay away from home like real fast!
*
I woke up really early for a photoshoot earlier at Sentosa, and i am feeling really zoned out and sleepy now. Unfortunately for me, i have to try to stay awake to supervise the renovation alittle, whilst the mommy tend to her toilet time.

The photoshoot turned out to be pretty fun, and it was not as tiring as i have expected it to be.
Posing in the the sand gave me slightly sore knees and elbows as i kneeled and elbowed in the same pose/position for a good long time. I am definitely looking forward to the pictures, and i hope they look as nice as what i previewed on the camera LCD. Heeheehee.

The entire process was cut short by the heavy drizzle, and i headed over to school to help out at the Salsa recruitment booth in school.
*
Saturday
I went on a last minute shopping spree to get Cherri a birthday present, before heading over to her party.
I had a horrible time fretting about her present, and after much thought and debate, i decided on an Agnes B Key chain - after all, who DOESN"T need keys? Hehheh.
Here we go, the package that's holding her keychain..

the key chain/ key ring itself!
and a little something that i bought for myself!
Meet my newest little bling, the bag charm!
For convenience, i decided to use it as a wallet charm to match the G-star wallet that i had for my birthday! :D
They look pretty cute together! (that's what i call self deception, biased perception, and a warped female point of view) John reckons that i'm obsessed with my new bling toy, because i kept transferring the bag charm from my bag to my wallet! Hahahha!
I actually saw an exact version in gold with green embedded crystal that reminded me alot of Audrey. But alas,i'm not rich....if not i'll sure get that for her.

I call this the antique gold with violet crystal B charm!

It's definitely a splurge, but it has been a really long time since i last bought myself something nice, and because i was not impulsive, the lightning series that i really fancied were gone in a flash! (hahha, yup pun intended)
So i'd better hurry up buy the second favourite bag charm la! If not later regret again, and how people always say that life is full of regrets?
I'll think that the more one hesitates, or adapts the wait and see style (ie discount, sale and what if something better comes up ), the more regrets there will be to life. This theory applies to both shopping and life! Hurhurhur.

*
Fooling around in the estate toilet of Peach Garden!
Before we left Cherri's party, Audrey wanted to go toilet, but the toilet door of the stalls were really short, exposing alot of the head and legs. woohoo!
So i pretended to pee, and made Audrey take a picture of me looking surprised.
The short door discouraged Audrey from her toilet business despite my constant reassurance that i wouldn't sneak a peek.
Meeehh, But she does not trust me, and only went back when i started talking to the boys outside the toilet. :(

Post party, i was making my way out for supper, when i chanced upon Mr Big and Mr Small snail!
So cute right?! I've always made a conscious effort to avoid stepping on snails, because i think they are kinda poor thing. Imagine, they've already tried their hardest to slime quickly to their destination, but oops someone stepped on them and next thing you know, they are dead. :S
I've always got this huge urge to yank them off the ground and fast forward their destination by 10cm or something! Hurhurhur.... but what if the snail was actually in the midst of doing a U-turn to change direction, and after a hard day's effort of making direction change, i brought them back to square one again?! Not quite sure if im helping them or harming them, so i've decided to refrain from messing around with nature. Gah, this is getting too Random eh?



Mom's out and Hair's dry, im heading for a well deserved nap!
Oogy Wawa!