Tuesday, August 05, 2008

BFF's back!

Yay! I'm having Babi Guling for dinner tonight! :P~
It's been at least a year since i last ate it!
Adi came back from Indo yesterday, and delivered the highly coveted Babi Guling from the island of Bali, Indonesia over to my place! Not one portion, but 3 portion can? Woots!
He also passed me some Nivea products, as he'll like to stress it's from Beiresdorf, Germany, not P&G! ok loh.

Over dinner, a round of drinks, 2 hours of pool game, and supper, i bitched non-stop about what happened over the past 2 weeks la! Yes i do miss my best friend!

Pool session was pretty good yesterday night, and i could not stop raving on and on about Alex Pagulayan while playing. Most importantly, i've improved! Not tremendously, but i've definitely improved.
It is also quite stressful to play under the eyes of those random observers from the other table.. But nonetheless, i'm happy with my progress!
*
took a nibble of my dinner (mom's heating them up now)
It's yummy!