Wednesday, August 27, 2008

of geekiness and lomography

Was fooling with Crix's nerdy glasses while making our way to zouk! It's fun and Da had a go with the glasses too! Hurhurhur!
It's funny how a few people from the Salsa scene seem to have the idea that Da and i dont seem to be very close as siblings *frowns*
WE are la, just that we probably dont have to smooch and hug alot to show people that we're close, after all, we're both very independent girls who have our own uber busy lives to lead.

Hurhurhur.

Back to the subject on glasses, i think i look better without glasses la (duh!)
*
Lydia and I at FarEast, experimenting with my lomo fisheye!
Hurhurhur! I'm trying to experiment more with the fisheye, and i cannot wait to lay my hands on the sparkle lens!
Using the fisheye lens on my Olympus camera, i took a picture of the wardrobe..
and another random shot of my side table..
I'm not quite thrilled with the effects yet though... ;(
Shall work harder on taking cooler pictures!
and til i find the mood to narrate timbre's adventures (i might not though!), we'll wait around for more pictures to make their way into my computer.