Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beer Festival, Wavehouse and a haircut.

Spent the entire Saturday feeling abit Meh
Had to force myself to wake up for my hair appointment that I booked for myself and mommy, and she had to call me twice to make sure that I was awake and making my way out.
Madam was upset that I was almost an hour late.

I reckon it was Friday's activities that gave me a lethargic Saturday and achy arms - and i'll talk abt friday in abit.

So here's the hair post trimming.


Wow! 
Hair looks exactly the same! :D
I took off about 2-3 inches off, re-layered the top and it just looked sleeker from the blowdry.

I decided, I needed that hair trim bad, for  I. stopped. using. the. comb.
It was prehistoric cave girl life for a week, and hobo chic hair was totally my bestfriend!

Hairpins could get lost in my hair jungle, and I would only realize its existence when I'm shampooing.

Whining aside, I was so exhausted that I flopped into bed after I was done with dinner (it's not an uncommon practise for me), and woke up 2 hours later, with the girls asking if I would join them at Zirca...

I obviously chose to stay home to recharge, for a better Sunday.
Contemplated sleeping through to Sunday, if it wasn't for the fact that I need to wash my make up goobs off the face, and that I was hungry again.

What transpired on Friday?

Headed over to Wave House and "rode" the waves for 2 hours straight and grew a tan.
That's some massive cardio workout for a sloth like me.
But I'm improving!

Had a late "lunch" at 4ish in the evening at Carls Junior Vivocity.
Portobello Mushroom burger - I love you!
Headed home and ate dinner - Fell asleep (again) post dinner,
woke up and headed out for some last minute Beer Festival at the Flyer.
Free Tickets!

Wore Bowtique's Blood Orange Jumpsuit - launching in the next collection with my myriad of accessories.
Yes, I'm quite the accessory gypsy and check out my red bling bling phone cover!!
Crappy picture the BB produces. Never fails to amaze me...
Sigh.


By the time I got there, the rest were already semi wasted.
We toured around the festival and I discovered the nicest tasting beer ever!
I fell in love with the North Taiwanese Beer. The beer came in Lychee and Honey Melon flavour - love the fruitiness and sweet after taste, and I've never been a fan of beer in my life!

The cute label packaging of the bottle gave it a +10 cuteness
Hehehe.
I was a happy NTW beer guzzler, until the alcohol kicks in.

 That's when I asked for food, and we left for Macs.
I went home a happy + tired girl with my third purple coke glass!

Ending my post with the Tags I've collected for Friday. :)