Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ethereal Feel

I'm rather into the ethereal finishing type of pictures lately.
With the lens flare, bokeh, blurry, fantasy type of feel.
Might be the fact that all I wanna do lately, is to escape from reality and live in a world of my own.

Been attempting to capture them with my point and shoot camera, and have since given up hop on capturing nice ones in Tibet, now that i'm back in Singapore.
Sigh.
But looking at them, they're really pretty.


The imaginary feel these pictures portray makes me feel dreamy, happy and unreal.
Hahaha.

As usual, I attempted with random pictures that I like... and here's my shot at it.
First picture with slight touch ups here and there... like adding alittle color on my cheeks to give a "glow" finish.


After my attempt in the "ethereal treatment" which consist of some flare, Bokeh, and mixtures of filters to achieve the feel.

Not quite there, i'm still working on it, and this is only my first attempt.
Hah!

The chain -on-the-shoulder dress is now available at bowtique in 3 colors. White, Black and the purple that i'm wearing!
Love how it fits when I wore it to Zouk a few nights ago.
Please support my bowtique by checking out my shop, as well as to get your friends to have a look see too!

Love lots!