Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to hide your cake. LOL



I saw this post from DamnLOL titled how to hide a cake from your FAT friends.
Wokay, it's funny.
Because I'm totally the selfish type who'll love to hog the entire cake to myself.
Not forgetting that my goodies always get looted away by hungry siblings.
*annoyed*
psst: It's rarely the brother, even though he's the hungriest of the lot.

Whatever it is, the main reason is because...
I LOVE CAKES!

But it's also not very funny now, coz it reminds me of cakes from Awfully chocolate.
and one of the rare chocolate cakes that I fancy.

*makes sad face*
Must buy the entire cake + fridge is spoiling +  no space.
I hate to clearing fridge space to make way for huge items.

Then again, I swear the whole world will hate me if I finish the entire cake by myself... just to avoid the fridge problem..

:S
Need to hunt for alternative solution.
Like get a slice of something from somewhere in Holland Village.
 :(

No same! Not spongey chocolatey cake.
Wehh...



Post edit: On hindsight, there's Secret Recipe's Banana Chocolate cake at Queensway.
I could drop by later... :)
At least these people are smart enough to sell in slices.