Friday, August 19, 2011

Pretty Rings from Amado Gudek's AG collection


I saw some new products from Amado Gudek's AG collection.
The Glittery Resin ring named snowflake is sooo pretty!

I also saw some transformer / iceberg looking rings from the same collection.
especially the fuschia pink/purple called Lavender candy. 
Reminds me of rock crystal formation. Yummeh!
But I dont think this version is wearble friendly to me.
Being so accident prone... I might end up with a scratched face from wearing it or jab myself in the eye or something sad and loserish like this.



Seriously thinking about the Atom ring in Snowflake,
but I've got like 25099 rings at home, mostly unworn.
Packing / storing them is a bitch!
Need to think more than thrice.
Maybe it'll look shitty on my fat fingers yah?
And I have this feeling they only look pretty close up.