Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bunny says hi.


Hello everybody!
My human's sick, so I've taken to posting instead, just so she can lay in bed, and .....  toss around sometimes, and goes back to being motionless.

The Human took me out to play in her room the other day.
I'm terribly fond of this special dusty spot in her room - my Favouritest (permitted) spot in the house
I really do!


When I'm home, I like standing on the top of my toilet, it gives me height for a better view!

The tiny wooden box in the human's room is the same, but better!
For one, it's easier on my paws and is waaaaaay taller!
Just like a good pair of Jee-mee-choos or the loo-boo-tan that the human really fancies!
So I reckon my addiction to high boxes = human's addiction to crazy high shoes.

More special, with better view  - me thinks.

Human always likes to take many shots in different angle, and I'm a quick learner.

I'm terribly aware that the frontal shot is no my best angle, but it totally shows off my little white speck on the nose.


My left profile.. is prolly my best!
Shows off my huge dolly eyes, and cute ears!

But you have to pardon those awkward strands of fur sticking out.
I was changing my coat for summer, and I think fur brushes are for Sissies.

*ahem*
besides those straggly strands are totally cool.
I hate being called  a pretty boy.



Looking scruffy is so cool!
I tried to mess around with my pre-shed winter coat to get a bed head look, but they keep coming out in fluffs, instead of staying put on my head - like that gatsby dude that I see on TV sometimes.

Gatsby advert - fail!

I got tired of looking bright or scruffy, and so I gave the #emo pose

It wasn't very hard to look emo.

I just need to think about pixie, my bestfriend who no longer hangs out with me, and I get good shots like this. :(

I miss you pix!e, and I also miss stealing your food.
Do you think you can visit me - now that its the hungry ghostie month and all?
I promise to share my treats with you if you do.



I need to head back to my cage for a nap.
It's tiring to blog.
Not sure how the humans do it, but I hope she gets well soon!

Shall, sign off with a video of myself doing my bestest trick!
But human's phone camera is terrible, We make do and try not to be too nauseous ok?