Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh my tummy

I woke up with a horrible horrible queasy feeling in my stomach.
I'm not sure what, but It was one of those dreadful feeling of wanting to puke or LS, and even my system could not decide which would be a better thing to do.

Went back to sleep, wishing that the dreadful feeling would go away!

I ran a quick list of stuff I ate yesterday..and I seriously did not eat anything adventurous!
No fried crickets or Balut or other funky stuff!
What in the world triggered my system to malfunction?!

Looking at the entire list of stuff I remember eating..

-Home made fried carrot cake for lunch..
-Peach and Lavender gelato from Gusttimo
-Tuna tataki salad at TCC
-Milk Green tea with mini pearls from each-a-cup
-Home cooked dinner of rice and stewed wine chicken + pink edamame soup +mushroom
 veg+ roasted pork.
-a bowlful of milo balls with milk

*stares angrily at list of food*
Which of you did it?! Better own up.

I'm rather prone to point fingers at my milo balls and milk, since that was practically the last thing I've consumed before heading to bed...unless you wanna factor water into the situation..

Well, and I do have sporadic intolerance to Lactose whenever I drink milk.
But that usually only affects me when I drink milk first thing in the morning + its never made me contemplate retching before!

Not when I consume milk for supper!
:(

NOOOOOOOooooo!


It's 6 in the evening, foodless and my system is still churning away.
Feeling good enough to erm do restless stuff, but the biting feeling's still going at my system.

*Mommy's suggesting that we eat Macs for dinner - because she's out galavanting with friends.
Wehhhh.....
Best mother in the world! (to be fair, she isnt aware..)


and to those who perpetually seem to think that I'm sooooo LUCKY to be blessed with being skinny + big appetite to boot - FU.

*signs off with a grumpy face and trots off to eat Macs. fml*