Monday, August 08, 2011

Procrastination

I've been procrastinating.
I have tons of pictures waiting to be fixed and uploaded.

I'll open up photoshop, stare at the pictures, and then give up.
I told myself that I'd drop by Mosiac tonight for Social - didn't happen.
Something's wrong with me. Not sure what though.


But what I know for sure, is that it's too late to get bubble tea.
and that it's been friggin 10 bloody days, but the germ's still having a rave party in my throat.
Upset!

I need my sugar fix, but i'm too lazy to get them.
Predictably, I shall settle for Soft icecream from Macs once I get over inertia, since bubble tea's out.

Took a picture of my ice-creams last week.
one for the road, and the other one was kept for later in the night to randomly commemorate the end of july, and to cheer my throat up.



Yes I usually like my ice cream Topless and naked.
Woooo....~

Lol.
Strawberry taste like medicine sometimes,
hot fudge is sore throat inducing. 
and I like to be special.
That's why.

X(