Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's one of those nights...

Yeah, its just one of those nights where I'm feeling dreadfully restless, and yet nothing I do seems to "quench" that restless feeling away.

Tried sleeping early, because I was sleepy, but there's this frustrated feeling within that does not want to sleep away.

Tired sewing an unfinished dress, and gave up before I even turned on the machine.

Wanted to paint my face, and am inspirationless.

Saw a chanel inspired nail picture, but just fixed my nails yesterday night.

What the hell, Daphne.
WTH!

It's one of those double irony...
Want to do something, but when I try... I end up not wanting to do it.

If I could equate my inner frustration with shitting, I'd say that i'm constipating at the moment.
Argghh.

It's like I need to punch off the excess frustration within.
I do believe this is commonly known as PMS-ing.

Rwar!