Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good morning!

Just finished fixing my nails and thinking about food at 5am in the morning...
I figure I should just sleep that hunger off, coz rummaging for food = paint job gone down the drain, so just blog while the paint job dries...

Fixing my nails is probably another person's version of jogging, or pilates or yoga or whatever hobby you have in mind.
It helps me to take my mind off things, and so it's been a pet peeve since like I set foot into Poly. Every week new color and design + since I'm like 85% ambidextrous..
it's a gift that I should not put to waste.
Hahahaha.




Took me a loooong time to decide on color, and finally settled for the glittery olive.
Then spent the next 30mins persuading myself to keep the nail simple with just a single tone...but I couldn't bring my self to do so, and hence the tiniest, skinniest gold glitter french tip just to look like a margarita rimmed glass
(Deep down, no one really gives a shit about my nails but as long as keeps me happy, everyone's happy.)

Spent almost the entire day sleeping and kinda forget all about food until I left home for work.
Met Claudia for dinner, and as I start eating.....
in her exasperated tone:  "you either dont eat the entire day, or end up eating all your meals in one sitting."
It sounded rather funny to me ~ the way the facts was presented, and my mom agrees!

Well, there IS some truth to that!

Dinner consist of:

Seafood Phad Thai and Green Curry with rice at Mart Boulevard (they serve pretty awesome Thai food at affordable price. Our Bill came up to $16-ish in total?) - as usual, she ate whatever she could, and I finished up the remaining portion like a starving african kid.

I guess i'm never quite done with the puberty eating. #Lol

Post dinner, we settled for NYDCs at Hor-land vee-lage,  and again the lady ate half portion of her brownies, and I ate up double portions. :)

She had NYDC's brownie with icecream..
I had my favourite Goldmine cheese cake and an additional scoop of macadamia icecream. Yums!
I swear we're totally Yin yang when it comes to dessert.
I'll eat up everything fatty, creamy, sinful but non chocolately, and Claud totally digs the chocolate-ty stuff.

Super love the way she works the camera with her 20,000 expressions.
My personaly favourite - hungry face!
The waiter kept serving her my desserts - coz of her hungry expressions :D

Her "all mine!" shot

and lastly the "I haz dessert" shot (we secretly call it something else)

Makes me happy to see these pictures, so I should post it here to share, and read through when I'm bored. Bet it'll cheer me up.
And make me hungrier.

As for me, I'm quite pathetic.
Only capable of smile and dont smile - epic fail. :(