Sunday, November 20, 2011

The way life is..

Way of life #1

Just crawled out of bed to make payments to the girls.
This is their favourite part of their job, and for me - the part that makes me smile most; for it gives me satisfaction to visualize their faces + the smile that lights up their pretty face(s) whenever they receive my text to them that their PAY IS IN.

lol
that's when I get the most love for the day - Yeah, wise men says money can't buy you love, but that's really besides the point.
Tsk.

Way of life #2
I cant run very far away from Adobe Photoshop.
There's self narcism to fulfill
Then there was the pursuit of aesthetic pleasing pictures
Next there was Bowtique
and now there's composite cards.

I love Photoshop lots! Even if the commercial aspect of it usually requires no brainer edits, and the lack of creativity outputs

Way of life #3
As I get older, I get lazier - and I eventually stop posting pictures of myself

Way of life #4
Everytime I tell myself that I will post up pictures of my daily outfits, I'd realize that I am the one who gets bored of my own ideas faster than anything else - then ditch the project.
Same goes for my nails diaries - The intention was to take pictures of my nail designs for the whole of this year - but I guess the idea became meh to me.

Whaa :(
Its seriously bad news when I get bored of myself this easily.

Way of life #5
Online shopping is ♥
But I get really annoyed at inefficient online shops.
Like the recent cardigan + furry bag + underwear that I bought from a local site
They oversell/over promise themselves, and under perform max.

Totally disgusting!
I've got stuff pending on their end, thou shall only badmouth - when I RECEIVE all my items.

Gotta run!
Gotta leave home in 10mins, and i'm still in my jammies + stinky morning breath.
LOL