Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Keep seeing Black Friday stuff pop up in my timeline.
It's quite dumb, coz in Singapore, nobody really practice the tradition of Thanksgiving, and the idea of introducing BLACK FRIDAY in Singapore (it's really kinda lost)  because the culture is only happening in the USA, and it's somewhat a backlash event, What has it gotta do with Singapore?!

Next - the sale items most online shops have, are merely attempting to do clearance.
All looks boring.
50% off also uninspired to buy.

In other news, I met Valda for dinner at Itacho...and had desserts at Shodoku..
On my way home, I was busy texting and I missed my stop!
Ended up walking 3 bus stops to get home.
I decided that my food was fully digested at bustop #2.

I reached home, took off my shoes and warmed up a can of Chicken Alphabets.
I even threw in an egg for good measure, but Alas! The egg yolk broke.
When hungry, one can't be picky.
I slurped it all up anyway!

Laid in bed to catch up on Tweets and FB and in less than an hour,
I'm now eating my kokocrunch immersed in a bowlful of milk.
Nope not the ricebowl size...it's the big soup bowl size okay.

I swear my stomach's like a blackhole.

The bestie's back from Indon tomorrow.
So glad that my appetite is in tip top condition for our nom-ing escapade tomorrow.

Sadly, *No one really stuff themselves silly with me anymore.
Everyone else seems to be on a diet of sorts for random reasons.    :(
Even the bestie. I swear he starves himself in Indo, and gobbles up only when he's in Singapore.

*ok not exactly no one.
The family is still eating alot - but it hardly counts - as we hardly have time to eat together.
With Da #forever busy, and daddy #foreverinchina..
That's just mom, the brother and me.

Dislike.