Thursday, December 01, 2011

Just Rambling.

Spent the entire night fixing up my tweed textured nails.
It's winter!
Brilliant idea took me about 2 hours to accomplish.
First the tweed lines was too thick, then it was too thin...
then the tweed weave was in a weird sequence
or that I used too much purple and my tweed texture ended up looking goth and dirty.

Finally when everything because acceptable, my artwork bled from the layer of  Megashine applied.
Wehhh


Grossed out, but it look fine from afar.

---
Spent the day tracking my juicy couture girls in town.
Seriously gave up tracking them... I'll just rely on the pictures given by client's pro photographer la. 
#wastetime

Town on the other hand, is getting too crowded for my fancy.
With the christmas lights up and all, everyone's crowding up to take pictures dunno for what somemore. 

Most people know how cranky I can be when I'm stuck in a place with too many people.
I detest crowded congested areas, not sure why it irks me so bad.
irdk.

Heading home from town is a love hate situation. 
It is too ridiculous to cab home - coz of the jam, and home averages about 8 bus stops away from town. 
However, bussing home on weekend = tons of maids congregating and invading my bus route home.

I've got nothing against them, but seriously they annoy me in possibly more than just one way. 

It's like they have NO SENSE of personal space...
They like jabbing at my back repeatedly when stuck in a crowded area - it's like hello quit jabbing my back before I turn nasty.

You know why they jab me? 
Because they are too busy talking to their counterparts to see where they're walking into.
So everytime I am forced to stop (crowded areas), they bang into my back.

On a bus when I'm seated and they're standing.
Their bags can be situated about 2cm away from my face, and I call that an invasion of privacy.
Your bag is THIS close to my face and you dont know how to shift it?
Why again? Because they are too busy talking to their counterparts to bother.

They also like obstructing the passage way in the bus - preventing passengers from boarding the bus and you gotta give it to them that NOTHING - I really mean nothing will daunt them from their conversations
They can talk loudly across the bus from both ends.
One end of the market to the other end.
Scream from 5 levels away...
Stair case to kitchen windows.

AMAZING Beings.

*I grew up with foreign helpers at home since young, and I treat the ones at home like family, for they're really nice people, dote on me (and I generally have nothing against them.)
You know, off day and comes home with treats, food, presents for me.
And mom reciprocates too. Like buy stuff, pass a ton of toys and clothes for them to send back home etc, 

But when 2 or more of them come together...they can talk through earthquakes and floods and  still be oblivious to the world.
TRUST ME.
That's the only part that I really dont like.
I guess no one's perfect, but I just really need to get it out of my system