Monday, November 07, 2011

My one true love... person of leisure

For the past few months, boring Sundays like today, are rare to come by!

I woke up without the alarm or beeping from whatsapp or text messages asking me about deployments, emergencies to attend to and so on... So happy!

Spent another 2 hours bumming around, taking my own slow slow sweet time dress up...and even had time to masque my eyes - Im totally loving those gel pads that X replenished for me while he was in Korea...
stoned around more, played SIMs Social
repack my undies drawer according to their color, before heading out.

Headed out to hunt for stuff, had Koi caramel milk tea (even tho my new obsession would be Ah Gan's Taro milk tea...), bought my sparkling crackly candy pops + those coke jellies we used to have from the Bugis gift store before heading off for some hot Ramen for dinner, shopped abit at somerset...

My happy loots taken in the car..
I bought more than just that.
Took them out for illustration purposes..
and I'm wearing my new lace rimmed whitewash denim shorts! 
Woo hoo..
They look alot like diaper in this picture...but whatever la!
I'm happy with my new loots!  (Yah... I know i'm such a kid still)



Came home early, got bored and junked on tibits mommy just bought. (she just came back from malaysia like hours ago..)
Junking on food like nonstop.

I bought new stuff online #guilty, played more SIMS Social... stoned again
Gossip on BBM and Whatsapp..
Blogged!

THAT WAS HOW I USED TO LIVE MY LIFE.
Oh I somewhat missed that bumming life, not that life now isn't good.

We're all entitled to reminisce, aren't we?

*on hindsight, I could have used all that spare time to do some work for bowtique right?
Poor Bowtique has been neglected for the longest time! Argghh.
I feel so bad now.
X