Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CNY 2012 and spring cleaning Loot.

Just completed half the spring clean in preparation for the coming Chinese New Year.

As the mother is plotting to chuck away our Mega old display cupboard at home, my biggest find for the night would be my nugget buddies from Macdonalds.
I had them when I was a weeny kid, and they look like this!


Unfortunately, mommy did not raise me to my full potential of being a fast food kid.
Therefore, I was unable to get the full collection of my Nuggets village.
Weh...

Looking at them, I smiled and packed them into the allocated plastic boxes to be stored away for.... future reminiscing purpose.
Super love the nuggets ♥"

Spring cleaning is a long way from completion.
The room is still looking very war-zoned like.
It seems like I'll never be neat in this life. Ever.

I dreamt of a very nice and pretty room while I was napping earlier.
Nao...why can't that very awesome room become reality for this coming CNY huh...
sad.