Monday, January 09, 2012

New Hair... Sunshine Girl or SPG?



Been sick for the looooongest time, and I got bored of staying at home.
Too much rest and bed time is counter productive to my mood.
Decided to text the hair dresser and see if she's free to entertain me.
Indeed!

Jumped out of bed, washed up and dropped by Next Salon to change the hair.
This picture was taken while I was trotting over to Holland Village.
(I seriously think I poop, eat, sleep, and do pretty much everything there, if given a choice)

Seated at the salon - Kate flipped through my hair, stared at my hair job and asked me who colored my hair.

I looked at her with o.O eyes, and owned up that I colored them myself.
She praised me and said my technique is pretty good huh...
Until she flipped to the back part.
It was darker than the rest of my hair
LOL.

Oops!
Botched job, and in my own defense - I said the back of my head has no eyes!
Whatever la, like I really care!
A good laugh and a few more hair flips later.
She told me her vision for my hair... and I said deal (as usual)

After all the usual trim and paint hoo haa later...
She admired her artwork and said to me...
I hope you're a sunshine girl....

and I returned her comment with my best are you kidding look.


*ahem*
She decided on a new statement.
Are you an SPG then?

I gave her my next best incredulous look.
*sigh*
and we both burst out laughing.
Crazy girl.

Seriously, between the both of us.. it's been more than 10 years since our hair relationship started... back when I was her hair model back in the defunct Blitz salon. 
she knows how I hate looking "neat" with prim and proper hair.
and stuff like that.
Soo... yup.
i'm gonna be a psuedo Sunshine girl and SPG for the new year.

Pictures were taken at night in the room.
I know I look damn fair here right?
It's a lie!





This is my newest craze!
The neo print looking stamps apps!
Mad Love!

No photo filter! Promise!
Just pure white lights from the bedroom.
I've got a thing for good lighting in the room.
Annoys the shit if I can't see things properly at night.
Might as well use candles if that's the case.



I know right! Looks damn blonde. but it's probably closer to the picture below, even though the color seems to be getting "brighter" with each hair wash.
Im gonna look "ang moh" by this coming Chinese New year!




On the bright side, I'm glad and enjoy the fact that I can do ANYTHING with my hair, and still get away with it (Maybe not shave my head botak or perm until I look like a poodle..)

#JobPerks FTW!
Okay bye!