Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things I do when bored...

I know that I've just posted an entry not too long ago.
I napped too much in the day, and now I'm sleepless and tucked in bed with too many thoughts swimming pass my head randomly...
So I figured that I should just type in random stuff that I do on a daily basis
Like....


1. Playing tiny tower ( used to be bejewel to help pass time - minute after minute, it gets really addictive)
2. Online shop/ browse - I can do that endlessly.
3. Pre plan outfits for days when I feel like shit, with absolutely no motivation to dress up at all..  ( these pre planned outfits would come in handy when I actually have to force myself to leave home for meetings etc)
Pre planned outfits are also very good motivators to leave home ( because I can't wait to wear the combination out)
4. Bitch on whatsapp with the buddies
5. Rummage for food and snacks to kill boredom and hunger.
6. Walk over to holland village for bubble tea + toiletries shopping at Watsons, Sasa and Guardian, as well as to stalk animals on sale at pet lovers too! Lol
7. Read up twitter and Facebook status
8. Daydream in bed
9. Be Philosopical and ponder about things beyond my control like..
My life journey, my destiny, my purpose on this earth and how the choice I make would affect many outcomes and how I can improve the life of people that I care about + wonder when will Karma strike those who have been playing dirty etc.
For that, I hope they'll never be able to get a good night's worth of sleep. Yay!
10. Attempt to pack up my room and construct ideas to make storage more exciting
11. Fall asleep
12. Disturb my little abnn zoo at home.
The animals at home are all expected to do selective tricks to earn their treats.
I spend time with them daily, and train them to do achievable tricks.
Yay!

Finally I'm sleepy now.
Goodnight people!