Thursday, January 26, 2012

Songs in my head

Im not sure if this is actually normal, but I usually wake up with a song in my head...
It's probably a leftover from my sleep world or perhaps a little message from my inner self telling me something?

Whatever it is, the current song stuck in my head from my nap time is Mari Hamada's hold on dream on.
The chorus just keeps repeating in my head.
Non stop!!

It kinda inspired me to YouTube her, and I found her concert version.
Truth be told, this is probably the only song I know, and she's not particularly pretty.
Her high waist jeans and midriff that she wore, made me laugh.

I had this joke about how our waist line level keeps dropping as the years goes by.
It'll totally be normal to be walking around with panties, by the time i turn 80 years old or something.
Lol.

Seriously, quite abit of old chinese songs has been making their way back into my head ever since the recent KTV we had during Claudia's birthday.
Some of the songs are really quite emo somemore.

Okay, let me change my statement -Chinese songs are always emo, #IMHO.
Lol.

The KTV session has since spurred a bout of Chinese song hunting to add to the playlist.
Rwar!

6 am in the morning some more!