Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rainbows!

I was doing some online light reading, when I chanced upon the Top 15 Young Female Entrepreneurs and their rising companies article. All of them under 30 years old.
Trying to inspire myself to work hard and all yo!
One thing leads to another, and I ended up browsing in Dannijo,  an accessories/Jewellery website.
Apparently they grossed over 1 Million in revenue - I could not resist a look see!

Love the crazy colors that they use for their collection, and their design is quite a change from the boring stuff that I usually stare at, in Singapore.
Picked out a couple of my favourites for fun, and I did somehow mentioned that I'll blog about rainbows and unicorns right?
I present to you my take of rainbows!

This is by far my favourite! 
The Galapagos
Freaking rainbow and pretty!



But I reckon it looks alot better when closed up and laid out nicely.
It Looks decent on the model - and probably when it comes to me, it'll just be a tangled mess.
Coz Im quite usually quite animated, the necklace would prolly end up swishing around alot, and making it very distracting to whoever I'm meeting.
Haha.



I also like how they called the "Stacked" effect as the Arm party.
X always calls me an accessory gypsy - coz I wear so much accessories out all the time.
But when your arm has a party - the more the merrier isn't it?
That makes total sense now. 
Yay!  :)


This Tribal inspired arm party is damn gorgeous when worn together can?
OMG, i'm in love with these rainbows.
*teary eyes*


In real life, I'm looking forward to the Aurelie Bidermann woven bracelets though!
The bracelets are very Bohemian chic - which is very apt for my spring summer wardrobe (Mine! Not yours - Lol ).

These woven bracelets also reminded me of friendship bands that I used to braid for fun - it's just that the Aurelie ones are chio-er and much more wearable!
I guess it's less juvenile looking, with this touch of grown up weight added to it.

Just Look at the coral / vermillion midnight blend


and this midnight black theme.

So Chio (pretty) when worn alone, and yet equally gorgeous when stacked!

If you ask me, these bracelets look very do-it-yourself-able.
I've been procrastinating and procrasting since christmas, and hey! It's almost the end of February - and I'm just sourcing around for the chains - to embark on my new project!
So excited, and so unlike me to share in advance.

But Heck! It's my birthday week, and I'm still in a jolly mood.
So here we go! My next accessory must have!
DIY- Aurelie inspired - woven bracelet.

I shall keep the chosen colors as a secret - which usually works out to be "I- have-not- decided- on- the- colors- yet".

For the keen and lazy ones - I saw Forever 21 selling a similar enough bracelet for... less than $10 (I think).
So if you're not particular about the color and design, i'll suggest that you can take that option.
Told you I'm such a generous person this week.

ok Nights!