Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trixie in March

The Doggie's showing signs of improvement.
For example, she sleeps alot more whenever there is people at home - which is good, as it means that she's feeling at ease.

She also generally runs to the correct place to pee and shit whenever she's in a good mood, but can be a bitch when she's throwing her peeing fits - that's when she gets punished.

Today's official milestone - I walk over to her crate/cage, and when I suggest for her to go in, she hopped into her cage on her own accord, poked and rearranged her polka dot fleece blanket and promptly goes to sleep.

Awww... my little sweetie pie is finally grown up!
Gone are the days where I have to force her to enter her crate during bedtime, paw by paw and finally pushing her ass in to secure the gate clasp.
Happy!

Her crate seems to be her little safe enclosure that she hides out at, whenever I get mad at her for doing something naughty.
She'll flee and sit really still in it - as if she knows that self punishment would lessen her chance of being isolated.

She'll also offer me her paw when i'm chiding her.
Im guessing it's world peace with a paw.
I always call it her - one paw rule the world theory.


Human, here's my paw.
Will stop being mad at me for being naughty?
Irritatingly Clever girl.

Unfortunately, her anxiety seperation is still problematic for me.
I'll need to find more time to practise gesture leaving with her.
It obviously works for dad, coz he smokes so much -> goes in and out of the door, that she cannot even be bothered to follow him anymore.

Rwar!!
I'm happy that she's adjusting and showing improvement in the household.
Puts a smile to my face, knowing that the furry monkey is happy with me.
Here's a picture of my little darling offering her paw, to escape the camera.
Haha..


Human, here's my paw.
Can we not take peektures today?