Monday, April 30, 2012

Sleepless

Rwar...

I'm not sure what's wrong with me lately.
I cant seem to fall asleep at the correct sleeping time.

Its so irritating.
And all attempts to entertain self (to sleep) always ends up with online shopping.
I easily have 10 items lurking somewhere in all sorts of online shopping sites.

and saying no to shopping is like saying no to Trixie the dog.
It always falls flat.
The dog will still try anyway
:(
Lolol

So the best option is always to walk away until it pops up in the head again (most likely going to be when I'm awake)
Maybe I can wake up with a clearer state of mind and half that shopping list of mine.

Popped 2 breads into the system earlier, and i'm still hungry.
Grrr I should have bought the 10 breads for $10 deal from Breadtalk instead of 5 for $6.

Saved 2 for the mom and bro, and already ate up 2.
resisting the custard fruit tart and green tea swiss roll for lunch tmr. (uhhh no math failure here, I threw in an additional slice of green tea cake because I'm always hungry hungry)
---

I'm alittle upset that people around me are going away for holiday trips over the week.
>:(

I'm stuck in SG infinitely.
unhappy girl with empty croaky stomach

I WANT HOLIDAY TRIP TOO!