Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trixie hates the smell of the bitter lime spray

Trixie has a terrible habit of licking her front paws. They are discoloring as a result of overlicking, and they always look as if I've applied gel on her paws. It annoys me how terribly messy she constantly is. I couldn't take it, and I bought the Bitter lime spray as a tool to discourage her excessive paw licks.

This is Trixie after I caught her at her third attempt in licking her two front paws.
So I took out the spray and threatened to erm...spray her paws.
Her reaction to the nozzle of the bottle is commendable, as she holds her breath valiantly.
As mommy puts it, her eyes are always full of expression!
Hahahah.


 

Okay, I did spray the bitter lime on her paws at her fourth attempt to lick them after this video.