Friday, August 31, 2012

Photologue of the Cityscape Singapore


Tasked with a photo project, I conceptualize the idea in my head, and embarked on a night stroll along the city scape of my dear ol' Singapore.


I present to you my photologue of the Esplande + Fullerton + Marina Bay Sands area in the happy company of Claud, who has kindly agreed to accompany on my little photologue mission.

Taken 100% with the use of my iphone 4s, edited and tweaked with photoshop according to my original concept proposal...

Like how dorothy in Wizard of Oz saw only green in Emerald City,
I present to you Singapore tweaked to my fancy.
Hahahha

















I'm quite happy with the quality of the pictures, with the exception of the zoomed up blurry picture of the esplanade.
Not too bad for a first timer #imho   :)