Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vain pot shots

Headed over to the Singapore Expo for the Guinness Arthur's day concert earlier.
It's one of the rare days where I am all decked out in black (Head to toe literally!)
Black headband, black shoulder side slit sleeved toga dress, black trusty bow heels.
I feel like a gangster, walking about in the east!

It was rather fun day, except for the cock ups that happened.
I am uber thankful that the problems were rectified.
How in the world did I miss out such important information, was truly beyond me.
Stupid blunders. 
*stabs self*

Here I am, vainpot shots in the cab, before I discovered my grave error for the day... 
Still can smile until so happy somemore. 
Tsk!


Claud and I when the madness is over... 
Like!
Della / Ding dang (the female celebrity featured in the picture frame) is super pretty.
Not fair!




This would be me, in yet another rare occurrence!
I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but aside from my earring studs, I rarely deck on those long dangly earrings.
Coz my ears would rot from wearing cheap metal. 
That particular day was rare! Because I so wanted a pair of Tassels earrings badly, and to date, in my best effort (unable to lay my hands on a proper pair), I made myself a pair of tassels for the occasion.
Made from the threads we use for the cross stitch/ embroidery hobby... I present to you... 
My peach colored tassels!




Here's a close up my new toy.


I seem to have a million vainpot shots of myself in the cab.
I assure you that vainpot time is highly valuable lately, and I've been rushing about quite abit. The only time I sat still, would always be when I'm travelling. Aside from that, I've been forgetting to take pictures much.



Save for the few ... like when I twist my hair randomly, and thought it looked pretty..

Rushing out for work on the last night for the F1 street race in a pretty lift!
I know I said that I wouldn't be watching the F1 street race in Singapore in my previous post right? 
Well I couldn't turn down a friend in need of some help, especially when I have the capacity to help, so there you go...
Daphne at your service, with 2 hours of notice!


The race view for the night!



Been eating really healthy food lately, except for my sugary intake.
Alot of Sushi, porridge, soup, moon cakes and liquids like bubble tea.
Mainly from being sick and suddenly finding out that I could no longer fit into my tightest/smallest pants in the house, that I suddenly remembered about, and wanted to wear them, triggered some vanity alarm.
10% fats increase is probably nothing to panic, coz I still fit into 99% of my clothes save for that 1 pants that was too tight for me all these while. 
But its the lack of discipline that upsets me. Looking flabby and all.

I've only swam (exercised) once since the start of 2012. Dafaq much?
Rwar!! 
This cannot continue!

Pilates! I choose you again!
Ok, and if the weather holds up, swim too!
Need to check if my purple exercise mat is still holding up fine from the under usage.
God, let me be toned again.