Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stuffed animal recovery center

I came back home to a terrible sight!
Trixie the destructive, had a mishap play time with her dear hamster, while I was out in the day.

Hamster's stuffing was splayed all over the floor. His rattly parts was found in another corner of the room and his "skin/hide/fur" laid nearby.

Le sigh...
---

Doctor Daphne Lee
Head of Stuffed Animal Recovery unit of the Lee residence has kindly reconstructed Mr hamster back to 90% of his original format.

Hamster is currently out of the ICU ward and is coping fine with his new ugly stitches.
He's currently out playing with Trixie.


I hope he holds up fine, and that trixie will be gentler with him during future play time.
That was the best I could do for hamster. He was so badly injured that aesthetics was out of the consideration.
Tsk!

I showed Claud the picture of mr hamster, and she returned me a picture of mr OS Bear in a worst off state.
Puppy triumphs the violence best.




Perhaps I should have a Say NO to stuffed animal violence Day soon?