Monday, October 22, 2012

Fair like a pearl!




Prior to my trip before flying off to Cheng Du, I had this slight obsession with buying up random mask that I picked up at the drug store, and whenever the mood takes my fancy, I'll slap them on for (what I call) my "future maintenance".
Hahaha

I know of friends who zealously take care of their skin on a daily basis like a fanatic.
They probably have 20 steps of skin care routine...

While I'm having problems balancing between slapping 3 items on my face, or nothing at all before bed time.
I know i'm uber lazy, and seriously a slow starter in picking up my routine to combat anti aging.

Having said that, I just slapped on a random mask that came free with the hair conditioner that I purchased.
Well, I reckon that its better something than nothing right?

20mins later, I peeled off the facial mask, walked past the mirror and
Omgpapaya!
my face is shockingly fair/white/pale/ghostly.

Looking at my face in the mirror, I now think that I qualify for Halloween with my very pale face at the moment.

If you're wanting/wishing for fairer and more translucent skin...
I reckon that this packet of magic works pretty well.
My guess would be that the element of "pearl" is indeed pretty awesome for a fairer skin!

I'm semi inspired to head over to the Chinese herb store to get some real crushed pearl to nom up or to apply on the face.
I'm not sure where the herb store is located at though..
Need to check with the mother!
(If I ever remember!)

Inspired, with new found respect for the new freebie,
I rummage my bin to retrieve the wrappers for a second look.
The website printed on the wrapper states www.beautydiary.com.tw , in case you're interested!

Oh well... I took a look at the contents listed on the wrapper - the "pearl" content listed is ingredient #25 out of the 29 components listed on the wrapper.

Confirm not the pearl working its magic.
It's either the aloe leaf or the lemon peel doing its magic.
Otherwise its my eyes playing a trick on me.

Ok whatever..