Friday, October 19, 2012

Rainy day love




It's love when in my semi conscious / drowsy state of mind that I hear the papa declaring at the door of my room that he bought me lunch.

Hurhuhur
Not just any boring lunch... But it's Jalan Sultan's prawn noodles!
:D


Eating up my lunch, I reckon the difference between mom and dad when it comes to packing food home is that ... Mommy will usually buy food within her convenience/location, while daddy on the other hand usually doesn't care about the location, so long as he craves for it.
Hahahhah.

Here we go!
Yummy prawn and pork rib broth, with a sprinkle of rice noodle, fried onions and huge ass freshwater prawns for lunch on a rainy afternoon.

I'd call this more than a pleasant surprise, getting to eat yummy prawn noodles that I grew up lusting in my kiddy days +  on a random rainy afternoon!
*slurps*