Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reorganizing the wardrobe



Every now and then, I'll go crazy on the bursting wardrobe at home, and drag out my stuff and proceed to reorganize everything, just so that I'd be able to keep track on my clothes.

It really does not help that I have an extensive memory of my beloved wardrobe, and when I'm out to hunt for that ONE garment (that I'm suddenly reminded of), I'll be drowned in the sea of clothes- it gets rather challenging, especially when I'm quite the hoarder when it comes to clothes.

Here we go.. 
This is 5% of my stash at project reorganize.
I've also suddenly lost my steam for packing, and am living with a heap of clothes at the foot of my bed as I lay in bed to post this instead.
Rwar!

The packing.....
must.....
go.....
on....

*struggles*



ps: post packing, I found plenty of "new" stuff to wear! Yay!