Sunday, December 09, 2012

Oh Hello there!

It's been quite awhile since I've erm...connected with the world.
Life has been full of work because it's December, and also because the team's running on turbo in preparation for the coming S/S 2013. 
Rwarrr!

I just want to sleep. :(

I crashed to sleep with wet hair some nights ago (so tired I was), and woke up to this hair!
Its really weird that most people usually get up to a head of wonky bed head, and I on the other hand, looked as if I've gotten a free perm.

The awkward moment when you wake up and realized that sleeping gave you a decent perm job. Haha!
Of course must exclaim! It only happens when I sleep with wet hair.

When I sleep with dry hair, I'll get my usual tousled waves that I wear out everyday. 
I kinda like how my hair amuse me on a daily basis. :)


Heading out for lunch with curly bed head and my studded hairband.
To date, I've yet to hunt down the hairband that Audrey wore the other day.
:(
so this studded version would suffice for now. :D
Ok and I love my dual strappy top. 
Likey!


The new collar necklace.
I bought one set for the sister 2 years back, and told her it's gonna be the new trend.
I couldn't recall if it was the pearl one or the black one that I got for her though.
Turns out that it was the black one that I got for her, so now we've got 2 of the same thing in the house. Hahahah, and guess what?






The fake collar detachable thingie is still hawt.
It's funny how with clothes and accessories, I really do have a knack for them, and someday, I'd be able to turn my gift into gold.

But I do meet people who happens to think that I'm just plain lucky to be able to consistently buy things at a steal of a price, and make things look good.
I held my tongue when I heard the statement.
"you very heng (lucky) hor, always kio dio (pick up) good buys."

Bitchy as it might sound, but sorry babe, I have to correct your statement.

It's "i'm very heng (lucky), to have been bestowed the gift of vision differently from you."
It's foresight in the ability to see how items could possibly shine in my possession. 
It's confidence that even if an item cost me $10, I'd be able to make it look like a hundred bucks.

This, my dear friend, is confidence, not coincidence.

No, no, I dont mean to sound cocky, but I'm truly grateful to be bestowed with gifts from the universe, coupled with parents who loves me the way I am.
Thank you god.




Anyway, on a lighter note, been busy fooling with my sleek palettes.
It seriously arrived really quickly!
I thought the delivery was supposed to be Wednesday, but alas, no! 
The make up haul arrived on the next working day. MONDAY!!!
Gosh. 
Actually I reread the email, they did say that the delivery date was Monday.
But my eyes told me otherwise.

And the delivery dude told me at my door that he tried calling me on Saturday, but I didn't pick up. Otherwise, I'd have gotten it earlier.
Daphne, WHY LIKE THAT?!
Why didn't you pick up the freaking call :(

Okay..as I typed this, I've already fiddled with the palette and colored my eyes many times over. 

The face prolly looks the same to everyone, but it's like a different routine to me.
Everyday I asked myself the same questions.

Naked, Natural or Sunset? 
(palette colors, that is)
I've officially ditched the rest of the make up palettes until the joy and fun of the newer palettes supersedes the boredom!

(I really did that with the Elizabeth Arden 4x palettes that the mommy gave the sister and I)
But I was really really really careless with most of them and sort of smash them into bits somehow or another. So it was really just make up powder after awhile.
Other wise, those used to be my favourites back when I was in school.

Random outfit of the day. On the day I wore this skirt, I dropped tons of food whenever I started eating.
The lime part of the skirt at the knees were full of grease spots by the time I went home.
It was terribly so, when I started on my Wagyu beef burger with mixed mushroom from Mos burger. The mushrooms kept landing on my skirt instead of my mouth.
*mouth have hole says the mother*





Reassembled my accessories cupboard and decided to stack my rings into the newly bought ringholders.
I named this set of rings Love in a heart beat.
Seriously, my fingers aren't long enough to wear them all at the same time. 
In fact, they all came from various sets and locations. 
I'd usually just pick off 3 or 4 and rearrange them on my fingers.
Piecing it up, the name just came to me.
I'm a ringwhore. Everytime I walk into an accessory store, I have to check out all their ring varieties! 


Okay, I got lazy and gave up on taking pictures of the rest of my extensive collections.