Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter

Just uncomatose from my nap after work with awesome breezy weather to boot.
As to why I'm awake is strangely beyond my comprehension as well.

Ahhh actually it's because my 18-hours-in-a-row sleeping talent will be rudely disrupted, if certain conditions are not met.
Without a proper bath + clean off the make up gook on the face and etc.
I'll usually itch from mysterious bacteria attack in my sleep and wake up grumpy from it.
Hahah!

And that there's so many stuff to finish up on my end, but inertia is getting the better of me, and i'm stuck idle surfing.

Did some research digging on temperature and
In my head..
18-23 degrees seems akin to the temperatures in our local malls.
Hmmm is that even considered winter?
I asked myself.


Commonsense says
it's winter la, go bulky, puffy, pile on the layers and ignore the stats.
You're gonna regret and die in the winter if you dress skimpy!
Hug a heater along, if you must!

This is why numbers will always be numbers.
It's never ever going to make sense to me in this life time (with the exception for shopping and discounts)
I'm quite brilliant at those though!


It's been so chilly at night, I've been procrastinating about bath time whenever I have to take a shower.
I'll turn on the shower heater, mope around the bathroom, lose the courage, and head out to camp in front of the macbook again for another hour, before attempting to shower.
Going back and forth, until I work up all the courage to erm...really shower?
Let's call it a bath time constipation then.

Brrr..