Saturday, November 02, 2013

Arm candies stack along : DIY magazine bracelet holder


It usually takes something new to spark off a project. 
Arm candies has been an obsession for over 5 years and still counting. 
I've added 4 more new ones to the collection this week, and decided to sort my bracelets out a little. 

The ones featured are the more commonly worn ones. 
While the neglected ones sits back in the accessories cupboard. 



I did this using old rolled up magazines. 

Looking at this gives me a great idea of my staple colors. 

Dark
It's always been black, grey/silver and navy.

Light
White, pink, neutral brown and gold.

Color me beautiful
Pink, purple and maroon. 

If I did a necklace or hairband edition, it looks pretty much like these too! 

It's not like I do not wear other colors, but white, black and neutral brown/gold sorts of inter-match with just about every color no?
At least it does in my world. 
#DressLikeADaphne tips.

Alright bedtime!