Thursday, October 15, 2015

Whats your anger type?

So I got mad today.

I took this anger quiz just for curiosity's sake, and here's my answer.



True enough that does sound like me.
I probably did mention some post ago, that I have a tendency to internalise whatever that makes me unhappy.

So when I think I've had enough, I'll just say my piece..bade adios, walk away and never look back.
Logically, many would think that attempting to cut ties with a person, is more of a verbal threat in coming to a resolution more than anything else.

But not for me. If something that makes me unhappy is keeping me weighted down, why not cut loose, break free and fly free?


I'm not heartless.
I'm just cleaning off unwanted emotions away from my life.
After all, I restore myself when I'm alone ~Marilyn Monroe

Cutting ties never seem to be difficult for me, especially if I'm convinced that the problem is never going to be solved after several attempts.
It is a bigger relieve to drop it, walk away and start anew.



There you go, you can call me heartless.
But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.