Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Behold the toothpaste!

I woke up this morning and the boyfriend announced to me fairly pleased, in his I warned you about it yesterday face...

"There's no more toothpaste."
"I've squeezed the last bit of it onto my toothbrush" with a slightly smug serious face.

He proceeds to show me the 'remnants' of the tube of toothpaste displayed on his toothbrush.

I'm hardly a morning person. 
Retrieving a new box of toothpaste takes up too much of me. 
Like seriously. 
In my head, The extra 30 steps to the store and the 30 steps back to room is too much for me to handle.

As I picked up the old squeezed out tube and peered into the tube to assess the situation, DL said... "Why don't you believeeee meeee? "

I looked at him with my best morning disdainfully disbelief look, unscrew the dispensing cap of the tooth paste, and 
Squeezed out double the amount (of what he had) onto my toothbrush and laughed.
"look, more than yours!" with a smug smiley face..."

We laughed and now he thinks I'm some stingy crazy slave driver that doesn't even let the toothpaste hold onto its last bit of its content.

I conclude Toothpaste utility skill
Daphne 2 : Dilun 1
*clapclapclapclap*
Hahaha. 

Never underestimate the power of laziness. It really does trigger some really critical thinking. 
Besides those frugal lifestyle hacks circulating on Facebook does come in handy. 

I just sent this picture to DL while he's at work. 

Behold the toothpaste! 

Boyfriend isn't impressed.