Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shopping on behalf of the Dog

Went shopping after my meeting today.
I Crawled up really early and met up with Client for a job brief.
#SoProudOfMyself.

Went shopping, and finally bought Trixie's Pink water bowl from Pet Lovers.
The Holland Village branch sucks! Insisted that the only color available will be lime green forever, until someone buys it away.
WTF.

Lime green totally clashes with the home deco, the dog, and isn't even the top of my favourite color list.
Blah!

So Every Petlover Center that I chance upon, i'd check on the color availability.
It was always yellow, green, yellow, blue, no stock.
and finally! Yay! It's pink today at Plaza Singapura!

I wanted purple actually. *cues dissatisfied face*
But nevermind, pink definitely beats the yellow, green, blue and the sad fate that my dog has to die of thirst when I'm out of the house for a looooong period of time.

I also bought her a couple of toys - Nyla bone in blue *hecking the color - becase I think Nylabone and Petlovers are like not friendly, and it seems to me that both parties aren't intending to stock up for life.
#pathetic

I need to hunt down the Nylabone keys that Xiaobai used to have.
Just look at the lazy bum gnawing at his set of nyla keys.
I miss that little bugger, and i'm very sure he's doing fine.


Fret not Trixie, you'll get your keys soon when you turn 21! (*you know how most asian kids/girls gets a gold key pendant when we turn 21 as a symbolic gesture of turning into an Adult ) Ok lame.. I get it.
Lol.

Trying to recall where I saw them lately.
Til I hunt the ring of keys down, the blue Nyla would suffice.

I also chose this greyish looking stuff bone from Daiso for Little miss monster.
It has a double squeaky in it.
The little furry miss was absolutely delighted - I forgot to video that down

I also got her some fleece blankets to make bedtime more.. comfy and appealing.
Pastel polka dots just to match her new PINK water bowl
XD


Claud never fails to remind me how "gao chey" (picky/troublesome/particular) a person I am.
Everything must be done my way, no more - no less.
I know.
I'm bossy and fussy like that.

I thank everyone for bearing with my quirks so far.
I meant well, really.
Lol.
---
Shopping for the dog - made me realize the lack of selection in aesthetically pleasing items for pets.

I've been rather unhappy with the dog collar selections that I've been acquainted of late.
They are HIDEOUS.
ok, so there was one chio one with pink base and rainbow hearts - but it was too big for Trixie.
@#*%
Rwarrr!!!

Dissatisfied once again, I went online and googled for Pretty dog collars.
Just so that I could tell myself that there was still hope in mankind and dogkind shopping.

I present to you my picks from google generated shopping.
I have absolutely no intention of getting.
Just lusting for fun.

Here we go!
Juicy couture's yellow daisy with leather collar.
Nice right?

This one's from Coach
Love the little bow and charm


LV's bow/ribboned collar.
Such prim and proper collar that ooze upper dog society in the social ranks.
lol
I bet in SG, the LV collared dog will be labelled Ah Lian/Ah Beng.
Hahahah.


Vintage inspired Pink Diamante chain with teardrop pendant.
Chio!
It's one of those chio chio collar that Trixie should own, and perhaps pass on to her offsprings in future as a doggie heirloom/ Schnauzer heritage.





Well, well....
I think too far.
Haha.

I'm starting on my little project for her collar.
Too tired from folding origamis to start on her collar project tonight.

I downloaded some origami app the other night, and i'm on this massive origami folding stint.
Did up 2 flowers, 2 Ninja darts, 1 frog, 1 Star, 1 windmill and crane in one night.

I need sleep.
Now.
Goodnight.
Ending off with a picture of my flowers.