Friday, May 11, 2012

Rewinding fridays

Some time back, Claud was hunting for Shanghai Rouge theme related stuff for inspiration, and she found a video link.

She happily watched and texted me to inform me that she found a video similar to what she wanted, etc and told me to check out the link.
The happy girl watched the entire video, and only at the end of the entire video when she saw my picture, she realized that I was in cahoots with youtube, called me up to scream at me.

Hahahhaha.
Like seriously, it really wasn't my fault that the first link she clicked on had me in it, but still it was funny to hear her yell.



I also realized that I've never gotten round to posting the performance video in here.
Not sure why the resolution is sooooo bad in the video, but watching it again, I guess it brings back fond memories of the event.
( I'll prolly dig around in the hard drive for my own stash of the video...and see if its any better)

*I found them!
I also realized that my camera's version of the performance is terrible in terms of footage.

The sister was being really realistic that night, and she erm.. only video-ed the important bits.
Hahahahhaha
Sometimes I really love her so much..and sometimes I just want to wring her neck so bad.
But in this instance, I heart her for being so direct with the video.
Hahahahha



I've also been told that my flyaway skirt is very distracting, but Hello! I was wearing dancing shorts underneathe ok?!
Its not my panties that i'm flashing!

Traipsing alittle more in my past entries, and I also got reminded about how unhappy I was, being Bruised Lee.
Physically worned out was a small matter (after a good 4 years, I think its finally safe to spit out the truth right?)

How I hated the internal strive between incompetent seniors who think the world of themselves (not everyone in the team, just specific ones), bureaucratic management that the team practice and the sad fact that even in hobbies, internal politics exist too (gimme a break man!)
Competitiveness is overrated.

I hate it when people have agendas and points to prove.
Blah!


Anyway, Happy Friday!
The postman just came with my shopping!

Ripping my package apart, I realized that my items are all white.
They dont look very exciting, until I get to put them on.
:)